Why Register a Domain Name?
Your domain name is your Internet Real estate. It is very valuable to You! Here is why you need to register you’re domain name now.
- Regardless of where your web site or email service is hosted, your domain will allow your customers, clients, visitors, family and friends to always find you on the internet, whether its email or a web site.
- Personal Branding. People do business with people they know like and trust! Registering your own domain name as your name allows people to get to know you. Even if you have your business domain name you need your own domain name to protect your own internet reputation.
- In Business? Building confidence in your customers is vital, even more important on the internet. Having your own domain name gives you credibility. Few people would be willing to do business with any company that looks temporary, like having a address at http://www.somecompany.com/something/YourBusiness-Name It just doesn’t give you that warm “fuzzy feeling” especially if they are going to be spending money on your site.
- Getting a good domain for your business that spells your business name or describes the product or services you offer, people remember that easier. And it will also help rank your site in the search engines (which is vital for traffic to your site and your business).
- Get a OFFLINE domain name that’s easy to remember and give to people verbally, and get a domain domain name that you use on the internet to market with that has keywords in that that is part of who you are or what you do.
- If you don’t sell anything, but you do offer advertising on your site and you want good sponsors (advertisers), a domain will be helpful, especially one that has a expiration date several years in the future. This proofs to them you take your site seriously and will be around. And it will also give your site a aura of respectability.
Register that domain you want TODAY, if not someone else will or worse yet your competitor could register it before you do.