Have we ever told you how much we LOVE Beaver Builder? We cannot say enough good things about Beaver Builder – a plugin WordPress page builder. It’s easy to use. It’s fun to use. It allows you to create beautiful, professional and very unique webpages in just mere minutes. It is beginner friendly, but also offers tons of features that save even the most elite web page builders time and money.
Want even more reasons to fall in love with Beaver Builder? Well you’re in luck!
We Love Beaver Builder: A Top 10 List
- Drag & Drop. No coding required. Beaver Builder allows you to easily create beautiful, custom page layouts. There are 27 pre-built templates for your designing pleasure. With so many options there is something for every website and blog niche.
- Fully Compatible With Most WordPress Themes. Beaver Builder was designed to work with your existing website. Starting from a blank canvas? No problem. Build your page from scratch if you so wish.
- Edit Live. Beaver Builder is a front-end editor, meaning your page is built (and changes are previewed) in real-time on your existing website. It is intuitive and leaves no surprises on what your page will look like.
- Completely Customizable. Of course, every template is completely customizable. You control everything by a simple drag and drop. Click by click add rows, columns, videos, testimonials, galleries, you name it.
- It’s Fast. Each time you update, add or make a change to your page with Beaver Builder, it shows up immediately. No lag, no downtime.
- Plays Nice With Others. Have other widgets and shortcodes?Worry not. Create a truly unique site by integrating these items. Hello ultimate customization.
- 100% Mobile-Friendly, 100% Responsive. Your website is guaranteed to look great across any screen size. Mobile searches are proving to be the way to search. Ever noticed those mobile-friendly labels Google uses? Your customers have.
- SEO Ready. Search engine optimization – this is key for your website turning up in search engines. Beaver Builder uses the best SEO standards to get you there.
- Modules On Modules. Need some inspiration for your design? Look no further. The list of featured modules are endless.
- Multi-Site Capable. Need more than one install? It has that capability too.